Significance Of Cashless Facility In Two Wheeler Insurance
What do bike insurance’s cashless claim services mean?
In India, two-wheelers are the most popular form of transportation. Many people use two-wheelers for both their daily commute and errand running. They are well-liked in India because they are affordable, quick in traffic, and simple to maintain. Due to these qualities, it is incredibly well-liked in India. Maintaining the policy is crucial because it not only protects you financially in the event that the two-wheeler is damaged, but it is also required.
How do cashless claims work?
The cashless settlement in bike insurance is the same as the cashless claims in health insurance. If there is any damage, you should also bring your two-wheeler to a network garage. There is no cash exchanged during the repair process, so there is no service fee. The garage and the insurance provider are the parties to this transaction. *
The two main categories of insurance policies are:
- Third-party liability insurance
- Comprehensive insurance
The expenses that may result from an accident are covered by third-party liability insurance. In the event of an unexpected event, this coverage offers legal and medical assistance.
As the name implies, a comprehensive policy provides significantly more coverage than a third-party liability. It shields the bike from potential monetary responsibilities brought on by any damage. Any kind of damage may have occurred. It could be man-made or organic. Bajaj allianz two-wheeler insurance will provide coverage for both.
The way cashless claims work
For the convenience of the insured, insurance firms establish partnerships with garages all throughout the country. Your vehicles are repaired by the garages in accordance with the inclusions and exclusions. Directly to the insurance company is forwarded the full repair bill. The insurance company pays the garage after a brief verification procedure. *
What advantages do cashless services offer?
Cashless claims are more convenient. You won’t need to worry about finding a reputable mechanic or where to take the bike in the event of an accident. Simply bring it to a network garage. *
- Cashless – Possibly the largest benefit when things aren’t going well. Your stress level is already high when your two-wheeler is destroyed. Organising liquid assets has its own costs. A cashless facility is, therefore, like a blessing in disguise in such circumstances. *
- Easy access – Bajaj 2-wheeler insurance has a strong network of garages to make sure that the insured car can readily be repaired as needed. This is a crucial characteristic, and the more widespread the network, the more in demand their cashless services will be.
How do cashless services for two-wheeler insurance work?
The process for filing a claim for bike insurance, whether you selected Third-party or Comprehensive Motor Insurance, is outlined below. *
Following are the steps:
- Obtain the other vehicle’s registration number in case of an accident.
- Additionally, make an effort to acquire the names and phone numbers of everybody nearby.
- Inform the designated insurance provider right away.
- In case of an accident, file an FIR.
- Complete the cashless claim form.
- An insurance surveyor will examine the damaged goods.
- To demonstrate the precise loss, you must present the necessary documents.
- After speaking with you, the insurance will accept your claim.
- The claim amount will be approved once an expert evaluates your case.
There are many instances where claims are not resolved because of improper documentation or a delay in filing the claim for bike insurance. In order to benefit from hassle-free and cash-free two-wheeler claims, make sure you follow a step-by-step approach if you wish to use cashless services.
With this facility, policyholders no longer have to worry about arranging for the funds at the time of an accident, as the insurance company directly settles the bill with the network garages.
* Standard T&C Apply
Insurance is the subject matter of solicitation. For more details on benefits, exclusions, limitations, terms, and conditions, please read the sales brochure/policy wording carefully before concluding a sale.
Subscribe to Bajaj Allianz General Insurance YouTube Channel here!